Price per ticket €9,00
In this Tour Adriaan will tell you all about World War II and the Jewish Neighbourhood surrounding the Zuiderkerkstoren.
Please read the restrictions listed below to prevent any disappointments.
- Please come 5 minutes before the start of the tour!
- It is not allowed to bring luggage and/or (hand)bags, purses, tripods, camera bags and other object during the tour. Personal belongings can be safely stored.
- The entry to the tower is at your own risk.
- The guide reserves the right to refuse entry to persons, for example when a person is under the influence of narcotics or is showing violent, intimidating or other forms of disruptive behaviour.
- The tower can only be climbed under the guidance of one of our guides.
- Instructions given by the guide must always be followed.
- If you are late for the start of the tour, the entry ticket will expire and therefore not be valid for any later tour.
Click on the link below to read the full terms and conditions.
General Terms and Conditions / COVID-19 restrictions