We’ve made a few changes to ensure you can safely enjoy your visit:
- Face masks are mandatory (children 13 years and older) for the protection of yourself and others, unless you’re exempt.
- We ask that you keep a safe distance of 1.5m apart during your visit. Please be considerate of other visitors and staff.
- Please follow the instructions given by the guides during your visit.
- Hand sanitiser stations can be found at the entrance of the tower and tower hall. Please sanitise your hands before entering the tower.
- We’ve introduced extra cleaning measures for your protection.
- Contactless payment is preferred.
- Please do not visit if you feel unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- When booking online you will be asked to agree with the restrictions listed above.
Please follow the guidelines given by the Dutch Government during your visit.
General Terms and Conditions
- It is not allowed to bring luggage and/or (hand)bags, purses, tripods, camera bags and other object during the tour. Personal belongings can be safely stored.
- The entry to the tower is at your own risk.
- The guide reserves the right to refuse entry to persons, for example when a person is under the influence of narcotics or is showing violent, intimidating or other forms of disruptive behaviour.
- The visitor is liable for any damage caused by him/her.
- The tower can only be climbed under the guidance of one of our guides.
- Food, drinks and smoking is not permitted in or on top of the tower.
- It is not allowed to throw object off the tower.
- Instructions given by the guide must always be followed.
- Pets and/or service dogs are not allowed in the tower.
- In case that pre-purchased tickets are not used, this will be for your own account and at your own risk.
- There is no reimbursement in case of loss or theft of pre-purchased tickets.
- Should one be too late for the start of the tour, the entry ticket shall expire and therefore it shall not be valid for any later tour.
- Changes and cancelations can be communicated with us up to 5 days prior to the visit.